Sunday, June 27, 2010

Western Wake Farmers Market

Hey guys! Boy has it been HOT! I was at the Western Wake Farmer's Market in Morrisville (Carpenter Village) this past Saturday showing off my pottery, hoping to sell some, you know the deal. I thought I was going to melt! It was ridiculously hot. What was even more ridiculous was the fact that I was out in it. I have decided (for sanity's sake) that I will not be present at the Farmer's Market anymore until September. It is just too hot. The only thing people seemed to be interested in was the vegetables and food. I don't blame them. I bought some corn on the cob myself. Anyway, if anyone wants to see more of my work, just keep coming to the blog. I will continue blogging about my pieces and will post more pics. You can contact me if you want to know more about certain pieces. Thanks guys for your support. I hope to hear from some of you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment